Indian recipes are incomplete without the staples of all our dishes, homemade masalas, lip smacking chutneys, purees, and so many delicious combinations of fruits and veggies we like to cook every day.
Lifelong mixers and Grinders retain the freshness and aroma of spices and purees after grinding and storing them in air-tight container.
Here are a few recipes you can try out in your own Lifelong Mixers and Grinders
Made from dal, the sambar includes onions, tomatoes, and any vegetables of your choice, making it a super versatile dish.
- Coriander seeds – ½ cup
- Cumin seeds – 2 tbsp
- Dry Red Chilli – 18-20
- Fenugreek Seeds- ½ tsp
- Black Pepper – 1 tbsp
- Channa Dal – 2 tbsp
- Urad Dal – 1 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 1/3 cup
- Mustard Leaves – ½ tbsp.
- Asafoetida (Hing) Powder – ½ tbsp.
- Dried Turmeric Root – 2 inches
Dry roast all the ingredients separately, let them cool and transfer them to our spice grinder jar. Grind it to a fine powder and shift it to an air-tight container!
Tomato Basil Soup
The ultimate comfort food for the winters or just about any day. All you need to do is blend, cook and serve, read more to know how you can make tomato basil soup with the Lifelong mixer in a few simple steps.
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Onion- one bulb
- Garlic Cloves- 6-7
- Tomatoes- 3-4
- Salt & Pepper- To taste
- Basil Leaves- 6-7
- Basil Leaves
- Bread sticks
On a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and sauté chopped onion and minced garlic cloves. Once they are soft, add 3 to 4 chopped tomatoes. Cook until soft. Add one teaspoon of salt and 5 to 7 basil leaves. Now, in a mixer grinder, purée the soup. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish it with torn basil leaves and more black pepper. Serve it hot with breadsticks.
Butter Chicken is a festival staple, and with the Lifelong Mixer, you can make it so much faster and tastier too!
- Boneless Chicken pieces- 500gms
- Yogurt- ½ cup
- Mustard Oil-3 tsp
- Salt- 1tbsp
- Tomatoes- 2
- Onion- 1 bulb
- Kasuri Methi
- In a bowl add washed chicken pieces and marinate them with yogurt, cumin, 3 teaspoon mustard oil and salt.
- Keep it aside and let it marinate for at least an hour.
- Add tomatoes and onions to the mixer and blend it to form a smooth paste.
- Add butter to a pan, and wait till it melts.
- Add the tomato & onion paste to the heated pan and heat it till it turns golden brown.
- Add Kasuri Methi and the salt & spices to the pan.
- Add the marinated chicken and garnish it with cream, once it's half way done.
- Your butter chicken is ready!
With Lifelong’s wide range of kitchen appliances, you no longer must worry about capturing the essence of classic dishes, while doing it like an expert! So, welcome these durable and super smooth Lifelong mixer grinders into your kitchen and turn every dish into your own.